Custom Handcrafted Process
Due to the unique nature of our business and how we also personally deliver, We've provided a breakdown of how the process works and what to expect once you place your order.
So you’ve placed your order…now what?!
First things first, we want to thank you for your order and your support! We will be with you every step of the way. We have a very unique process which is unlike any other business models. We are certain that you are probably wondering how this all works.
- Once your order is placed, it creates a work order. If we have any questions regarding your work order we will certainly reach out to you to square that away. We have devised the listings to minimize questions and make this as seamless for you as possible
- Your work order gets pinned to the board and primarily gets in line on a first come, first serve basis
- While there are many factors that can affect production time (supply issues, a little thing called Covid, etc) our current production time tends to be in the 8-12 week range. If for some odd reason it will appear that production will take longer, a rep will reach out to give you a notice
- We will build your unit to 100%, disassemble as needed, get it sanded and ready for the paint booth, get it painted, reassemble, then gets wrapped and ready for delivery
- Typically, we will reach out to you about 1 week prior to completion of your furniture to arrange for delivery
- We are very strategic regarding the logistics of deliveries. In this day and age with current fuel prices, we attempt to bulk all of our units as much as possible for a specific delivery region. For example, if you live in Florida we wouldn’t put your unit in with a load that goes to Montana. Because of this, there could be some slight delays for your delivery but the general rule of thumb is to have your unit delivered within two weeks of finished production.
- Upon arrival, our drivers will bring your product inside your home and will setup as needed. They are trained to answer any and all questions that you may have. We will also include a “goodie bag” that comes with additional information.